GPT-1HD Glass Pulverizer
Simple Operation & Maintenance
Lined Wear Surfaces for Added Durability
Single Frame Construction
Generates Glass Product with No Sharp Edges
The Andela GPT-1HD Glass Pulverizer system recycles waste glass at a rate of 3-5 tons/hour into reusable sand and gravel sized aggregates, separated from trash.
With precision loading into the Andela Surge Hopper, glass and waste travels up the Andela Conveyor into the GPT-1HD pulverizer and then to the Andela Rotary Trommel without any pre-sorting required. Oversized non-glass contaminants such as paper labels, metal caps, corks, etc. remain intact for hands free removal during screening. Placed either over bunkers or on legs, the end result is the same – your sand and gravel are separated and safe to handle.
- Pulverizer / trommel combination unit provides a condensed layout ideal for those looking to optimize recycling capacity within a limited space.
- Machine design features access doors with bolt in replacement liners and hammers for hassle free maintenance and service.
- Dual screening trommel size separates glass sand and gravel product for potential resale.
- Material uses include: backfill, drainage, filtration media, glassphalt, decorative landscape mulch and so much more!
- The GPT-1HD Glass Pulverizer can also be purchased as a single unit.
See it in action
Overall Length: 14 ft. Overall Width
Overall Width: Approx. 5 ft. 4 in. Overall Height
Overall Height: Approx. 9 ft.
Screen #1: 30” OD x 3’ long, 3/16” or to specification
Screen #2: 30” OD x 3’ long, 7/16” or to specification
Screen Type: Stainless Steel Woven Wire
Rotating Brushes: (2) - 7” diameter
Motor Size: (1) 1 1/2 hp
Direct Drive System: Totally Enclosed Gear Reducer, Flexible Mount
Machine Input Opening: 14” x 14”
Input Chamber Diameter and Length: 20” x 44”
Chamber Type: Steel Frame & Heavy Duty Support Stand
Liners: Bolt-in Heavy Duty Abrasion Resistant Steel
Motor Size: One (1) 10 hp TEFC
Solid Steel Shaft Diameter: 2.5” Dia.
Number of Hammers: 24
Hammer Type: Flexible Impactor/Hardened Steel
Bearing Size: 2.5” Dia. Heavy Duty
Seal Protection: Two (2) Seals at Shaft Bearing
The manufacturer reserves the right to change designs and specifications without notice.
Protective Guards: Cover Input Hopper, Drive Unit and Bearings
Maintenance Features: Central lubrication Block, External Mount
Enclosure: Complete Sheet Metal Enclosure
Enclosure: Hinged Service Door for Primary Chamber Inspection, Screen & Brushes
Dust Control Misting System: Submersible Pump with Adjustable Spray Nozzle
Motor Voltage: 230/460 VAC, 60 HZ, 3 Phase (Motor VAC and HZ provided to customer specifications)