GP-Mini Glass Pulverzier (GP-M)
Simple to operate and maintain
Shipped complete and ready for operation
Industrial duty design
Big machine features with a small machine footprint
A compact pulverizer system, the GP-Mini has the same patented flexible impactor technology as our larger Andela Pulverizer Systems, with our time proven design for making quality glass cullet or aggregate.
- Process 1000-1500lbs of glass per hour.
- Hand-feed conveyor accepts all types of glass up to 8” diameter. No pre-cleaning required.
- Glass sand/aggregate mix of 3/8″ (10mm) and smaller with no sharp edges.
- Glass sand/aggregate is separated from larger debris (caps, corks and labels).
- Separate bins for glass sand/aggregate, and waste under the unit.
- Dust removal port for a small dust collector, or a water misting suppression system, to alleviate any nuisance dust produced by the process.
- This compact unit comes pre-wired with an integrated electrical control panel.
- Environmentally friendly. Reduces waste. Provides cost effective remedy for environmentally conscious communities.
Overall Length: 75”
Overall Width: 52”
Overall Height: 70”
Approx. Shipping Weight: 2000 lbs.
Screen Barrel Diameter and Length: 14” OD x 2’ long
Screen Type: Stainless Steel Woven Wire
Motor Size: ½ hp
Pulverized Glass Bin: 29” x 22” x 10”
Waste Bin: 9” x 22” x 10”
Machine Input Opening: Infeed up to 8” Dia. Bottles or Glass
Barrel Diameter and Length: 16” x 34”
Barrel Liner: CC Abrasion Resistant Steel
Motor Size: 5 hp
Solid Steel Shaft Diameter: 2”
Number of Hammers: 28
Hammer Type: Flailing Arm/Hardened Steel
Bearing Size: 2”
Heavy Duty Seal Protection: 2 Seals at Each Shaft Bearing
The manufacturer reserves the right to change designs and specifications without notice.
E-Stop: Emergency Stop Button
Protective Guards: Cover Input Hopper, Drive Unit and Bearings
Electrical: Control Panel, Pre-wired to Motors
Motor Voltage: 230/460V, 60 Hz, 3 Phase (Single Phase Option)
Controls: Push Button Start/Stop
"Love the simplicity and robustness"
The Andela machine works without fail, every day. Love the simplicity and robustness of it. The resulting sand can be used in construction or in landscaping. Indeed, do not turn glass into trash, turn it into a usable (and valuable) product.
- Jean Vezina, CEO - Caltech Group
Not looking for a complete system? We also offer individual system components.