The Andela Glass crusher Model AGC-1 will process up to 3 tons per hour. This is a versatile glass crusher paired with a conveyor for ease of feeding glass into the crusher. The broken glass cullet is then dropped into a bin or gaylord under the discharge chute. The AGC-1 is easily moved from place to place inside your facility, allowing you to set up in multiple areas with one unit. With replaceable wear parts and a great price, this glass crusher provides an economical way for you to reduce your glass to cullet form.
Not sure what you're looking for? Please use our application chart to find the right system for your business needs.
- All steel unitized construction for durability
- Access doors for maintenance
- Self-cleaning tail-pulley for extended belt life
- Enclosed belt-return to minimize glass spillage
- Heavy duty conveyor belt with stainless steel lacing