The Andela CRT Recycling System is delivered in its own environmentally enclosed security container. This provides total weather protection, dust containment, minimizes unwanted material contamination and reduces casual operator intervention. The self-contained system is placed on a steel structure to achieve efficient material handling flow of the processed materials. Loading, unloading or stacking conveyors are available options.
System operation is simple and requires minimal training. Once the unit is installed in your facility, CRT’s are placed on the infeed conveyor where they are carried to and deposited in the system infeed opening located on top of one end of the container. The CRT’s enter the Andela CRT Breaker and are reduced and separated into crushed glass and other components by the patented flexible impactor system. This mixed material is moved through a metal separation system where the metal is separated from the glass. Ferrous metals and the crushed glass commodity are separately discharged from the containerized system into your containers or unloading conveyors. The Andela CRT Recycling System comes complete with its own dust collection system and will process approximately 600 CRT tubes an hour.
With electronics recycling becoming such a large issue, we have the answer! We will design, build and install a turnkey system to recycle your CPU’s and large servers, mainframe computers, large and small printers, copy machines, electronic switch gear, communication equipment, CRT monitors, white goods (washers, dryers, appliances), consumer electronics, and more. With just several operators, you can now process all the material that used to require a large workforce. All items are reduced in size and sorted into commodities ready for shipment.
How It’s Done
- Prepare the CRT for processing by removing the Plastic Case, Metal CHassis, Yoke, IC Boards, Electronic Gun and Metal Strap.
- Ready to process, the CRT is a whole glass tube with a metal frame and screen inside the tube.
- CRT Tubes are loaded into the Andela CRT Recycling System and broken down into a glass product separated from the metal components.
- The system will process one tube every three to five seconds.
- The Andela CRT Recycling System is a self contained unit that protects the operators and the environment.
- The Andela CRT Recycling System is complete with its own dust collection system.
- An optional loading conveyor brings the CRTs ready for processing into the system and optional unloading or stacking conveyors remove the metal and processed glass.