Andela Glass Crusher (3 tons per hour throughput/capacity)
Click on a thumbnail to change the image.
The Andela Glass crusher Model AGC-1 will process up to 3 tons per hour. This is a versatile glass crusher paired with a conveyor for ease of feeding glass into the crusher. The broken glass cullet is then dropped into a bin or gaylord under the discharge chute. The AGC-1 is easily moved from place to place inside your facility, allowing you to set up in multiple areas with one unit. With replaceable wear parts and a great price, this glass crusher provides an economical way for you to reduce your glass to cullet form.
- All steel unitized construction for durability
- Access doors for maintenance
- Self-cleaning tail-pulley for extended belt life
- Enclosed belt-return to minimize glass spillage
- Heavy duty conveyor belt with stainless steel lacing